Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rue La La!!!


So remember when all your favorite design mags were dropping like flies? Well I do! First it was House & Garden (2007) and then, like a brick upside the head, Domino (2009). I know I'm a little late on this one, but I've just discovered RUE magazine. It's an online mag that fills the void left by all of our favorite defunct publications, and much more! I just "thumbed" (it's online) through their fifth issue, May/June 2011, and it's fun, fresh, innovative, creative, and any other wonderful adjective you can come up with. Best of all, it's free! You don't have to subscribe to get good design dish. I was happy to find a featured article on design duo Bob and Cortney Novogratz.  Not only did I get to see some of their latest work, I found out about their new venture with HGTV, "Home by Novogratz", which will premiere this July! There are lifestyle pieces, recipes, fashion, and...I mean there is just something for everyone (in a good way)! So check it out!  I'm so impressed with the RUE team and their fabulous publication. Congratulations to them on the success of their magazine and congratulations to us readers for our new found fortune in RUE (wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment