Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh So Clever!!


Whenever I see something clever, I just  have to spread the word! So here it goes...
 
 
 
 
 
This is such a cute idea. Buy some simple hooks, hang your favorite items, and then trace them with washable marker. Clever and Adorable!!

 
 
 
 
 

Check out this wonderful teen bedroom. Fabulous work by Minneapolis designer Lisa Ball. When I first saw the walls, I thought it was cork. The concept that the cork is the wall covering and another material is used on top of that as a bulletin board is a great idea. However, the texture on the wall is actually a great wall covering by Phillip Jeffries. I'm not sure if that was the designer's intention but either way it is a very clever space.  From the nightstands that double as workspace to the modern taxidermy mounted above the bed. The space is fun and functional and certainly a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment