Monday, July 25, 2011

Sittin' Pretty

I know it's HOT outside and the last thing you want to do is sit in the blazing sun, however I might be tempted to spend some time in the yard or on the patio if these pieces were there to greet me. We have Cheryl Maeder Antonio  over at  Gardenhouse to thank for these wonderful existing pieces that she refinishes with modern sensibilities.  The result? Vintage with a modern twist; the best of both worlds! They're fresh, fun, and cheery.  Just makes me want to put on a sundress, grab my favorite design mag with a tall glass of lemonade and lounge outside.





Vintage Yellow Aluminum Love Seat- This is so charming! One of my favorites from the bunch. And you can't help but smile from ear to ear at that Sunshine Yellow paint!






Outdoor/Indoor High Gloss Black Teak Bench- The frame is pretty straight-forward. It's the pillows and the cushions that make this piece pop and that cheery yellow welt makes it that much more playful.




Iron Turquoise Glass Top Tables in High Gloss Finish-  Talk about eye candy! The color is equally as yummy as the intricately detailed pedestal. These tables are really great!!






Outdoor/Indoor Aluminum Sofa- The ironwork on this piece is what I find impressive. It's very delicate but if you look closely you can see the fine details. Simple goes a long way here.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I'm loving this blog! Secondly, the vintage YELLOW aluminum love seat is bright and beautiful! I want this for my patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am slightly obsessed with that seat too. It's really great!

    ReplyDelete