Friday, July 22, 2011

Wake Up and Smell the Flowers...



Summertime is here and the Spring flowers have already bloomed! Well if you're like me flowers don't really stand a chance in your home. So for those of you who are missing that floral presence, here are a few items that will bring that floral feeling back into your life, and the best part is you don't have to water them! 


Sanderson Primavera Wallpaper in Chaffinch- Isn't this fun and funky! I can see it in a small foyer with a great mirror and console table! Great color combo too. I really like her.
Moooi Naval Brass Table by Marcel Wanders- This is a wonderful little side table. It reminds me of a silhouette. Love the positive negative space of the table's surface.
Hida Collection Como Round Bowl by Enzo Mari- This is a cool sculptural piece. I guess you could use it as a bowl too, but why would you? Let it be.

The Art of The Flower- A lovely alternative to a vase of flowers on your coffee table. Thumb through this puppy for great floral still life arrangements.





Gandia Blasco Modern Flower Rug- This chic rug adorn with  seemingly stamped daisies makes a nice graphic pattern and a bold statement.

Boco Do Lobo Liberty Mirror- I know it looks a little too sweet but use it in an edgy unconventional way and you might not even notice the flower reference.





2 comments:

  1. I love the flower stamped rug! The color is nice and it's not too feminine. I wouldn't mind seeing this in my place. I gonna try to sell it to my wife!

    ReplyDelete